1. Let go of what that keeps you from growing, learning or finding happiness.
2. Stop basing your identity around your “defects” but around your strengths.
3. Embrace the concept that everyone, no matter how beautiful, popular, rich or talented, has insecurities just like you. Everyone. No exceptions.
4. Who you “ARE" is special and unique and there is no one else just like you. You choose every morning who you are going to be that day. Practice the traits you admire in yourself and don’t worry about societal “expectations” that don’t matter in the end.
5. Whatever you choose to be, be a good one and be proud of who you were that day!
- We’re all imperfect. There are no perfect relationships because there are no perfect people.
- Forgivenss matters. We often care more about being RIGHT than the relationship we want.
- The more disconnected we are, the more fearful we become. Humans crave intimacy, but we fear vulnerability. We crave acceptance, but we fear rejection. Your fears are perfectly normal!
- Every person on the planet wants love.
We just need to accept it when it is presented and not see ourselves as unworthy. We need to love, forgive and accept ourselves first before anyone else's words will be heard.